A POWERFUL SOFTWARE SPECIALLY PUBLISHED ONLINE TO OPTIMISE THE PRE-SCHEDULING OF BUSINESS APPOINTMENTS
How are appointments and lunches between Top Decision-makers and Exhibitors organized ?
- A powerful “matching” software was published online by Weyou Group to ensure that your appointments and lunches meet your expectations.
- Top Decision-makers and Exhibitors can access this platform about one month before the exhibition to manage their meeting requests via their intranet. Meetings scheduling is divided into 3 main stages :
1 MONTH BEFORE THE TRADE SHOW
1. Requests for appointments and lunches :
Top Decision-makers and Exhibitors make their appointments and lunch requests (the number of requests has to be twice as their engagement in order to ensure qualitative appointments).
2. Acceptance / rejection of appointments and lunches :
This phase allows each participant to view the list of appointments and lunches to which they have been invited and to accept or reject them. Requests rejected by either party are removed and are not scheduled.
3. Automatic appointment scheduling :
Once these two stages are complete, the software matches up the responses of the Top Decision-makers and Exhibitors..
A FEW DAYS BEFORE THE EXHIBITION You will be informed of the meeting schedule